MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsibility for all food production, cooking and finishing to premium patients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with the Sous Chef, to ensure the consistent smooth running of food production areas within the designated areas.
- To ensure effective control of stock purchasing, receipt, storage, preparation and service with regard to quality, quantity and safety.
- To ensure that all food production areas are operating to the required standards throughout the designated opening hours.
- Maintaining a high level of food quality and production with the aim of exceeding our members and guests expectations.
- To ensure that all complaints, suggestions or enquiries by guests are dealt with in accordance with the Sous Chef.
- Ensuring the security of all foods, chemicals and equipment by maintaining procedures laid down
- To ensure that at all times cleanliness, food safety and all other Health and Safety matters are adhered to so.
- As and when required give support, guidance and any appropriate training to members of the kitchen staff. External training requirements should be discussed with the Head Chef and the Store Manager.
- To foster a good team spirit at all times.
- Min. D3 Hotel background from food production major
- Min. 3 years experiences in fine dining restaurant or 1 year at 5 star hotel
- Has wide knowledge in garnishing and plating.
- Familiar in english (passive)
- Computer literate
Interested candidates are invited to send your latest resume and expected salary with Position Title, to:
Only short listed applicants will be notified. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
We invite you to learn more about Aerofood ACS by visiting our website:
PT Aerofood Indonesia
Aerowisata Park Jl. Prof. DR. Seopomo no. 45, Tebet Jakarta 12810
Tidak ditentukan, Diploma, Pertengahan Level, 3 Tahun experience, Kontrak, Tetap
di Makanan dan Minuman / Katering Industri
Hospitality / Makanan & Minuman > Makanan & Minuman (F & B)